LACLIL Call for Papers 2020-2
LACLIL is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal focused on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), multilingualism, interculturality, and CALL (computer-assisted language learning), throughout Latin America and around the world aimed at teachers, researchers, & educational administrators who are interested in researching, implementing, or improving language-learning approaches, techniques, materials, and policies. At the time of writing, LACLIL is indexed by the following organizations: DOAJ, Linguistics Abstracts Online,Google Scholars, MLA Bibliography - Language, Linguistics and Literature, Open J-Gate,Directory of Research Journals Indexing, EBSCO, ProQuest, e-Revist@s, Publindex, ERIC, Emerging Sources Citation Index, ORE (Open-Access Research in English Language Teaching), Cabell's International (The White List), Red Iberoamericana de Innovación y Conocimiento Científico (Redib)
LACLIL is currently open for article submissions from researchers whose work is related to instructional practices implemented in language-learning subjects or subjects taught through an additional language as well as ICT and cultural issues related to language learning. Articles, commentaries or teaching articles and reviews on (but not limited to) the following areas are welcomed:
- Educational approaches in which additional languages are used for the learning and teaching of both content and language (CLIL).
- Language learning, teaching, and/or evaluation practices aimed at fostering cognition and metacognition though language or content.
- The use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to foster communicative competences enhancing cognition, metacognition, and the learning of language, content, or both.
- CLIL methodology, assessment and/or evaluation
- CLIL curriculum design
- The learning of culture and/or intercultural competences in or through additional languages.
- Teacher professional development initiatives in the aforementioned areas.
Visit LACLIL’s Web site at www.laclil.unisabana.edu.coto register as a reader, reviewer, and/or author and to submit your work. Issues are published twice a year, in April and October. If further assistance is required, please contact the Editorial Staff firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. All articles published by LACLIL are made available under a Creative Commons open-access license.
You are encouraged to distribute this call for papers to your professional colleagues and contacts.