Already have a Username/Password for Latin American Journal of Content & Language Integrated Learning?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal or publisher for consideration.
- The submission file is in one of the following file format types: .doc or .docx (MS Word), .odt (OpenOffice), or .rtf (Rich-Text Format).
The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements and the style rules indicated in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in the “About” section of the journal.
- Audio-visual materials are included pursuant to the journal’s specifications, as outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I guarantee that the bibliography is complete and in accordance with the requirements specified in the Author Guidelines.
- I understand and agree to the Policies set forth by the journal and thereby grant the journal permission to publish my submission.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This journal and its contents are the property of the Universidad de La Sabana and, therefore, may be accessed solely for reading or printing, as a personal copies, but may not be used for profit in any way by other parties. Prior authorization from the Universidad de La Sabana is required for any other use, such as the reproduction, transformation, public communication, or distribution of said material for a profit.
The names and email addresses provided to and included in this journal shall be used solely for the declared purposes of this journal and shall not be made available for any other purpose or to any other person.